Renting out a property is a fantastic way to boost your income and it reduces the amount of time that a property is vacant for. However, it takes a fair amount of hard work and planning. A lot of landlords are now turning to Airbnb property management to help them with rental success.
It’s worth having a look at what Airbnb property management services are and how they could help you.
1. List the property on the right platform, managing the reservations, or arranging for the home to be cleaned regularly.
2. Need to check guests in and out often, arrange for repairs when they’re needed and maintain the property with high standards.
3. Ensure the property is well managed at all times.
4. A property with great ratings is a lot more likely to be booked time and time again, as it will stand out as being superior to other similar properties in the area.
5. Professional Airbnb property management reduces the chances of mistakes and errors being made by Double Booking.
Having your property managed by a team of experts frees up a lot of your time, which you can then use elsewhere. This provides you with time to embark on hobbies, spend more time with friends and to focus on other aspects of work.
1. After taking a property from the owner, Country Home prepares it for renting out. Then Country Home lists the property on AIRBNB and manages everything from check-in to check-out.
2. First, Country Home cleans up and makes all necessary repairs, maintenance work and adds up furnishing work if required to glam up the property.
3. After adding up the amenities and inventory management, Country Home does the housekeeping and conducts a professional photo-shoot.
4. After that, Country Home does the listing of the property on AIRBNB along with proper description. Country Home also manages guest enquiries and booking.
5. Thorough check-in management, hosting of the guests and look after them well to secure a 5 star review are also ensured by Country Home. At last check-out management and rent management is done by Country Home without bothering the owner.
Country Home, local team of highly-trained staff is there to answer your questions and work with you to get the best return on your investment.