ADVANTAGES OF AIRBNB SERVICES FOR PROPERTY OWNERS?
The Airbnb Services are quite advantages for the Property Owners, NRI’s and Landlords in India. Be a “global citizen” and Own a property anywhere or enjoy a leisure stay across the globe. Country Home – The Leading Airbnb Property Management Company in Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar, Delhi, Noida, Chandigarh & Gurgaon, to look after your property maintenance and management.
AIRBNB SERVICES COME IN HANDY FOR “TOP 6 REASONS”:
- Those who have multiple properties and could not manage by themselves.
- Landlords who are trying to find ideal tenants to rent out the property (landlord advisory service).
- NRI’s who seeks property maintenance service such as Plumbing, Electrical works, Painting, Civil repairs and to maintain premises tidy.
- People with Vacant Property would like to secure their premises with Security Service.
- Property owners who are far away from their property and are unable to pay their property taxes and other Bills.
ABOUT COUNTRY HOME – Advantages of Airbnb Services for property owners:
Airbnb property management service is an online market place that connects the property owners to let out their house to the ideal tenants.
Country Home has extended its Property Management service operations across major cities of India in Noida, Greater Noida, Delhi, Gurugram and Kolkata.
- Responsible for Optimal Cash Flow – Set Rent Amount based on understanding the location of the property and the nature of clientele to be attracted. At times rental cap depends up on Seasons.
- Attract Ideal Tenants – The prospective tenants get identified and allowed to occupy the vacant property in ideal time.
- Screening Genuine Tenants – Tenant Screening Process includes Credit Checks and references like employment Id Proof Check or Other Adress Proof Check.
- Maintenance and Repair Works – Taking care of Maintenance and repair work after every tenant vacates the premises to keep the property safe and habitable. Use reliable contractors fro quality work.
- Knowledge of Landlord and Tenant Laws: Property Managers will be the first line of contact. Property Managers are responsible for handling security deposits, terminating lease agreements, eviction of the occupant and much more.
- Maintain Financial Records – Airbnb Property managers be the legal authority of property and supervise the day to day activities. Responsible to file taxes, Pay insurance keep up expenditure bills like repairs, labour cost and maintain financial records effectively.