How to Increase Property Rentals Post COVID?
Many Landlords and Property Owners are on great dilemma on how to Increase Property Rentals Post Covid-19 Lockdown. The Global pandemic has widely affected Property Management Companies and has also temporarily shut down many business operations across the world. Which has resulted in the adaptation of “Work from Home Culture” majority of companies in the IT Sector? As you know the Manufacturing industries and the farming sector is already facing the aftermath of price or Orders instability.
At the same time, Countries like India has a strong Political and economical administration structure is expected to back up the bottlenecks of economical hiccups with the announcement of 20 Lakh Crores! Country Home – Airbnb Property Management Company in Kolkata, West Bengal has analysed the Global Real Estate Market trends and predicted the market movement in future to recover shortly from the second quarter of the 2020 financial year.
The ray of hope
Opportunities don’t come up knocking the door! but the necessity and hope will pull it towards us. As said, People majorly prefer to buy products at Online Portals. Which causes the money flow from one sector to another allied services. Thus eCommerce Sector will become instrumental in optimising the economy post-COVID-19.
The global pandemic situation has established a fact that renting an apartment or property for the residential or commercial purpose will way better than dealing with the uncertainties of losing business or revenue loss.
Landlord, are you concerned about the pause in the cash flow? don’t panic, this effect seemed to be short-lived
Choose the right Property Management Partners:
1. Become a part of Country Home’s – Property Owners Community and Stay informed about the market trends.
2. No additional investment is required to increase property rentals post Covid-19
3. Follow the leading Property Management Company in Kolkata and leave no stone unturned!
Are you a renter or a Landlord affected by the COVID crisis?
Wondering how to find a new potential tenant? since your earlier tenant has been already moved out due to COVID by giving prior notice! Is your expected rental income falling?
Don’t worry, leave the tenant replacement job to us;
Country Home- The best property management company in Kolkata offers realistic solutions to cope up with the shortfall in rentals and finding tenant replacement during COVID lockdown.
Steps to Increase Rentals:
Property Owners are under the increasing financial pressure as the tenants are unable to pay the full long term rentals as agreed. Traditional Property owners are already expressing their troubles in collecting even partial rental payments. Although finding a potential tenant is a matter of concern during COVID lockdown, the real estate rental tariff appears to be rising along with other regular commodity prices!
1. Increase the Sub-Standards of your rental property for Global travellers.
2. Smart Pricing with flexible & Short Term Rental payment options will benefit the tenants to choose your property.
3. Avoid rent defaulters with credit checking, tenant screening and hassle-free automated rental payment solutions.
4. Reduce vacancies by offer luxury accommodation at the best price with Free online calendar booking and cancellation.
5. Your Trusted Property Maintenance service prevents property maintenance problems and increases tenant retention rate.
Planning to book Hotel Room? Read this!
Before moving on, one should understand the current status of the rental market. With the rise in the land value and the construction cost, has stamped many people dream of owning a home is unaffordable. Several Indian economists suggest investing in the real estate sector to avoid rental expenses is not advisable. In fact, living in rental accommodation is much cheaper than buying a whole property with a bank loan for several years together. Rental Property has a benefit of convenience to relocate during work transfer or move on to the property of your choice.
With the increase in Hotel accommodation tariff, many national, international students, business travellers and tourist are switching over to Country Home- Airbnb Short Term Rental Services or long term rental accommodation for a budget living. You will also enjoy the convenience of choosing the best property under your budget at a convenient location with ready to live in furniture and appliances.
Proactive ways to Bounce Back:
Property Management Company in Kolkata protects property owners and the property renters interest and let them live in peace with harmony. We help you increase the property rentals by identifying the ideal tenants to increase the returns.
1. Improve the appearance of your property – The first impression is the best, which fetches positive reviews too.
2. Advertising the Property on Ditial Platforms – be present on online everywhere.
3. Ensure the premises is well lit, clean and tidy – with all appliances are 100% functional and usable.
4. Don’t just sell, guide them! – Kindle the interest in the renters by showing the nearest temple, shopping malls, tourist spots and airport or train travel conveniences.
5. Proper pricing matters, more than that what matters is the ” Value addition” like (allow Pets, Free laundry, Room service, free maintenance, etc). People always wish to live in comfort. Thus tenants tend to ignore High Rental with value-added services.
6. Attract and increase repeated occupants through Loyalty Schemes – like, Discounts for Loyal repeated Occupants, Discounts on Referrals etc
The More your rise rents, lower maintenance cost and increased tenant retention rate will better increase property rentals Post Covid-19.
We take care of your property rentals across major cities in India. Click on for :
Short Term Rental – Airbnb Property management Company in Kolkata, Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon, India.
Leasing – Long Term Rental Management Company in Kolkata, Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon, India.
Property Maintenance Company in Kolkata, Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon, India.Kolkata
Vacant Property Management Company in Kolkata, Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon, India.
Are you ready to get started?
If you still have any questions, drop us an e-mail: email@example.com or Get in Touch @ 99998 37913